BECOMING A VOLUNTEER OF THE FESTIVAL MEANS TAKING AN ACTIVE PART IN SETTING UP THE FESTIVAL
Becoming a volunteer at the Montpellier Travel Festival means getting involved and taking an active part in the organization of What A Trip! Heyme Festival.
What kind of personal investment?
It depends on you! Nothing is imposed! Everyone is involved at his own level according to his possibilities! The important thing is that everyone has fun !
How to become a volunteer ?
Nothing could be simpler! Simply contact our super volunteers Catherine, Blandine and Martin who will guide you !
What missions ?
- Setting up and hosting Afterworks travel (7 to 8 per year, between 2 festivals)
- Communication support (fairs, flyer and poster distribution)
- Logistical assistance (assembly and dismantling of the village, photo exhibitions, etc.)
- Animation of the village
- Bar service
- Public Reception, Information and Guidance
- Cinema Room and Stream Management
- Animation of photo exhibitions
- Assistance in setting up conferences and workshops
- Support for concert musicians
- DIY of any kind
- And many others…
Join the family of the Montpellier Travel Film Festival
Becoming a volunteer means becoming involved in the big family of the WAT, an international festival of travel and adventure films! It means meeting other people, passionate and/ or curious. Each year, more than 100 volunteers are involved according to their availability and thus actively participate in the life of the association.
Like the festival, the Afterworks voyages, the general assembly, the meetings are moments of sharing that punctuate every year!
See you soon, to be together in this adventure!
Join the Facebook group of festival volunteers
To keep in touch with the staff of the travel festival as well as with all the other volunteers, a Facebook group has been set up! The opportunity to exchange informally but also to stay in touch with the festival community!
Click HERE to join the group !